Friday, September 18, 2009

Yes, Back to Fitri


Aloha alohaaa, Everybody!
Udah pada mudikkah? Sebenernya saya cabut mudik malam ini tapi berhubung papa saya, yang bakal jadi driver selama lima jam perjalanan, kecapekan, jadi diundur besok pagi deh hihi. And because I have nothing to do, I decide to post something right now. Don't mean anything, I just want to say Happy Ied Fitri 1430 and we'll back to our natural tendency, mmm I mean our fitrah hehehe. Saya agak sedih sih, karena Ramadhan bakal pergi dan perlu nunggu satu tahun lagi supaya bisa ngerasain yang namanya kehausan pas puasa, panasnya taraweh di masjid, atau kepaksanya 'batin' kalo pas bangun sahur karena masih ngantuk parah, hahaha but those are the colors of Ramadhan, and we will miss them like I feel right now..

Finally, I've got my second blog award!!! I becoming a happy girl right now, I've been waiting for my second award and yesterday, My Lovely Sister, Dyra, told me that she gave me an award and I had to grab 'em from her blog. Alright, here it is...

Setelah menimbang-nimbang, siapa aja yang mau grab award ini silahkan!!! Because I need to appreciate your blog so muuuuch, I obviously want to give this award to all of you, so, take 'em Darling!!! It's yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment