Sunday, September 13, 2009

I Know That You're Not Alone...

Can you understand, how much I miss this guy? I miss his golden voice, his as-innocent-as-doves smile, his love... Why did you leave us so fast? Michael, please... please hear me, I MISS YOU SO BAD NOW.

She's just the girl who claims that I am the one, but the kid is not my son...
(Billie Jean - Thriller)
I'm freak with his moonwalk!!! Everybody please teach me now!

Young Michael was sexy in a different way, and yes... he was

Have you ever meet this edition? I mean, this Vanity Fair's edition? Just tell me where do I can find this mag... I want it so bad!!!

Peoples, can you see his smile?

You are the only one who can make me feel love in this world, I'm sure this world will be something called 'a peaceful world', like you wanted to see before.
Rest collectedly, My Everlasting Idol...
I know that you're not alone, because I always here beside you.

No comments:

Post a Comment