Friday, August 28, 2009

Wham!!!

Karlie Kloss

Freja Beha

Model's poses

Jude Law, and his 'bewitchingly act' in My Blueberry Nights

The Klaxons

Animal Collective, with their album Merriweather Post Pavilion
Go go Baltimore!!!

Camera Obscura
Check out their singles, http:///www.myspace.com/cameraobscuraband

My God in electronic and pop-rock
BACK TED N-TED

Kings of Leon

Aaaahhh I'm just getting bored and I don't know what to do!!! I've already sat down in front of my notebook since 11am and I have nothing to do. I just spent my time with Facebook, listened to Trik Turner and Goo Goo Dolls's songs... After took a little time thinking, I decided to told you about recently things that I love. Actually, I need them so much for now. I love to roving Flickr or Style.com to saw a lot of Karlie Kloss and Freja Beha's styles. After that, I searched many kinds of models polaroids and followed their styles when I posed in front of my camera hahaha. And now, I'm falling in love again with Alfie, hmm I mean, Jude Law. No one can bear down a British actor like him, right? Drooling!!!

If you want to know about my current playlist, the five band above are dominated my playlist! Believe me, if you wanna make your ear 'more gaul' than before, you should try to listen their sounds hahahah.
Leave your JoBro or Miley Cyrus stuffs, they're fusty I think hihiii.

I glue you all my regards, see ya next.
Mwwwwaaahhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment