Saturday, June 6, 2009

That Thing You Do!

Attention, attention!!! Still remember about this movie?

Yeaaaa, That Thing You Do!
I've ever watch this movie, and last night I watched em again for the second!!! This is one of the best movie I've ever watched. Ceritanya ringan, simpel, how Guy and the gang reached the fame and Faye Dolan's love, and I love their styles so bad =)
The Mr Director is my everlasting favourite actor, Tom Hanks. Nggak ada yang bisa ngalahin gantengnya Tom Hanks pas muda di film ini ckckck. Drooling!

Heran sama Faye (Liv Tyler), apa yang bisa bikin dia sayang sama Jimmy Mattingly (Johnathon Schaech) siiih? Guy Patterson are terribly more more more saucy than Jimmy!!! Nggak tau deh berapa kali ngiler begitu liat si drummer ini pake wayfarer (just check on the video above) arrrgghhh cute cute cute.
His real name is Tom Everett Scott, aduh beneran aku nggak bisa tidur mikirin bapak satu ini. Ternyata udah punya anak, dua lagi huhuhu tapi nggak papa, all I can say is I love Guy Patterson, I love Tom Everett Scott!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment