Monday, December 20, 2010

I screamed for Mew!!!!!!!

I've been waiting so long for this, watched Jonas Bjerre, Bo Madsen, and Silas Utke Grae Jorgensen, live. Yeah, that was Mew!!! They came as a super-guest-star on Coca Cola Soundburst Festival in Surabaya (11/12). So I didn't want to bungle this moment easily. I've prepared my self and also my troop, then, we waited them for five hours, until finally they appeared on the stage.

I didn't know how to express my feelings, my knees were shaking and my hands were quaking! I saw Mew! I probably jumped onto the stage extremely if I could hehehe, but the fact, it didn't happen. I really enjoyed the show and couldn't stop singing the songs until the end of the show, especially when they played Special, Comforting Sounds, and Sometimes Life Isn't Easy. The stage really made me crazy. But unfortunately, I didn't capture Bo. I want to share the grandeur of the show with you, Guys. So, yeah, I give you these...

The cute one, Jonas


Gonna watch them again. I hope that...


Thank you to my dear bro, Rio Dinata, who already took the photos. Check him out!

No comments:

Post a Comment